UT STRENGTH FELINE BITE-SIZED CHEW (60)
UT Strength for cats is a formula to support urinary tract health.
Interested in buying?
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
VetriScience® Laboratories UT Strength Feline can be used long term for those cats that are prone to urinary tract issues or crystals. UT Strength contains D-Mannose, a naturally occurring simple sugar that removes harmful bacteria by attachment and voiding. Its absorbed eight times slower than glucose and is not converted to glycogen or stored in the liver when ingested. Rather, D-Mannose goes directly into the blood stream from the kidneys to the bladder. The bacteria displaced by D-Mannose are responsible for 80 to 90 percent of UTIs. Antibiotic treatment may cause an imbalance in the normal flora. UT Strength Feline also features N-acetyl glucosamine or NAG, an important form of glucosamine found in the body. It is the form that is used for the production of glycoproteins. The glycoprotein layer in the mucosal lining of the urinary tract has a high content of NAG. This layer of mucosal cells is the protective barrier against acids and bacteria.
Directions for Use: Give 1 chew, 2 times daily.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew:
N-Acetyl-Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab) 100 mg
D-Mannose 100 mg
Cranberry Powder 50 mg
Bromelain 50 mg
Corn Silk 30 mg
GanedenBC30® (Bacillus coagulans
GBI-30, 6086) 50 million CFU
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid,
rosemary extract, safflower oil, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin,
CAUTION:Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION:If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
CAUTION:Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
For use in cats only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.