Whether you’re hitting the trails or going on a road trip with your canine companion, these homemade trail mix bars are an easy-to-make recipe and safe for both humans and dogs to eat! Make at home with the family or in preparation for your next adventure.
Total Time: 35 minutes
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup unsweetened dried blueberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until hardened.
- Cut and store in a plastic bag or container and take them with you on your next adventure!