GI Balance Pro supports digestive and immune health, regularity and microbial balance in pets during times of stress or therapy. This formula features 1 billion CFU of GanedenBC30®, a patented, highly-stable probiotic strain, Bacillus coagulans. It also includes prebiotic fiber or FOS to support regularity and the growth of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract. A delicious duck-flavored chew makes it easy to feed to both dogs and cats to keep their digestive system strong!
Feeding Directions: 0-30 lbs: 1 chew daily
31-60 lbs: 2 chews daily
61+ lbs: 3 chews daily
Guaranteed Analysis per Chew (3 g):
Levels represent minimum values unless otherwise stated:
Moisture (max)10.44 %
*FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) 100 mg
*Bacillus coagulans 1,000,000,000 CFU/chew
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content (calculated): 3533 kcal ME/kg; 11 kcal ME/chew
Ingredients: oat flour, glycerin, brewers dried yeast, rye flour, hydrolyzed natural duck flavor,
arabic gum, canola oil, soy lecithin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract,
dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate,
water, dried citrus pulp, sorbic acid (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid (a preservative), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, vegetable oil.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
GanedenBC30® is a registered trademark of Kerry Group.
- Promotes immune health, improved digestion, increased energy and healthy skin and coat
- Features patented GanedenBC30 with over 20 published clinical studies and the only Bacillus with FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status
- GanedenBC30 requires no refrigeration and guarantees 1 billion CFUs per chew through the life of the product while the spore-forming probiotic format improves delivery of beneficial bacteria into the gut
- Prebiotic FOS support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract
- Convenient, easy to feed probiotics in a tasty chew
- Assisting with diet changes
- Immune health support
- Improved digestive support
- Dogs & cats