If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
VetriScience Laboratories Entero Health Pro is designed specifically to address the needs of pets that struggle with regular digestive health issues that, over the long term, can be the precursor of many other health issues.
The ingredients in Entero Health Pro help to maintain the mucosal lining of the intestinal tract which in turn allows for better absorption of nutrients, less susceptibility to irritation, fewer instances of dehydration and a smoother process for the body to expel waste.
Our featured ingredient, Entero-Chronic®, is a clinically researched blend of four ingredients. Working in a multimodal fashion, these ingredients support a healthy gut while zinc carnosine and slippery elm bark support and soothe intestinal membranes.
A healthy GI tract may help alleviate common digestive distress that can be caused by illness, stress, food sensitivity and environmental conditions.
Directions for Use: Dogs:
0-30 lbs: 1 chew daily.
31-60 lbs: 2 chews daily.
61+ lbs: 3 chews daily.
All weight ranges: ½ chew daily.
For best results, cut chew to halve.
CAUTION:If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
ENTEROCHRONIC® is a registered trademark licensed by BIOBERICA, S.A.PepZin GI® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals, LTD. Osaka, Japan
- Entero-Chronic® blend has been clinically studied to show favorable results in dogs with loose stools*
- Patented ingredients support the health of the three areas of the GI tract: gut wall, mucin layer and microbiome
- Features unique ingredients such as Zinc carnosine and Slippery Elm Bark to help soothe an irritated GI tract and increase comfort
- Long-term option to support normal bowel function and encourage repeat purchases
- Available in a duck flavor for pets sensitive to chicken