Buy Online Buy Local
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
Directions for Use: Dogs and Cats:
Administer orally at recommended amount listed below until results occur.
Body Weight Amount Per Day
Up to 10 lbs 5 cc 2 times
11 to 20 lbs 5 cc 3 times
21 to 30 lbs 10 cc 3 times
31 to 50 lbs 15 cc 3 times
51 lbs and over 20 cc 3 times
CAUTION:If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs and cats only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Easy to dispense 35 cc tube
- Weight Based Dosing
- Contains a specialized yeast extract that is rich in mannanoligosaccharides (MOS) to support optimal gut function
- Includes probiotics to help balance flora in the gut. Probiotics also help maintain proper water levels in the gut that can be depleted by persistent diarrhea
- Riboflavin and pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamins B2 and B6) support the GI tract lining and beneficial microbial populations in the gut
- Most animals respond to Fast Balance within 24 hours.Veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- NASC compliant
- For immediate care use- Fast Balance is not recommended for long term daily use
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Fast Balance is recommended acute GI health issuesgarbage gut, nervous gut or general food sensitivities
- Stress related digestive health issues
- Senior pets with age related digestive health issues will also benefit from this formula
- Customers that have pets with sensitive stomachs
- Customers that are purchasing food that is made for digestive health
- Customers that complain of specific diarrhea related instances
- Customers looking for fast acting product
- Customers looking for canned pumpkin