Buy Online Buy Local
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
Directions for Use: Give 1 tablet per 25 lbs of body weight, daily.
For dogs less than 15 lbs, give ½ tablet daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide amount between AM & PM.
This product is not recommended for continual use. Take recommended amount for 7 - 14 days, or until results occur.
CAUTION:Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION:May have hypoglycemic effect. Not for long-term use. Contraindicated with kidney disorders, animals with or prone to oxylate stones, or conditions giving rise to acidic urine. Use caution with hypotension; not to be used with hypotensive drugs or prior to anesthesia. Absorption of drugs taken simutaneously may be delayed.
CAUTION:An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING:Not for human consumption.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- 90 chewable tablets
- Easy weight based dosing
- Marshmallow Root and corn silk supports optimal bladder and urinary tract function
- Cranberry and vitamin C acidify the urine which helps to dissolve stones
- Chanca Piedra helps the break up and dissolution of kidney and bladder stones
- L-Methionine supports kidney and liver health, while also promoting normal urine pH to break up stones
- Olive leaf extract and uva ursi support urinary tract health, maintain kidney function and help reduce stone formation
- This supplement should not be used for more than the recommended 7-14 days
- We recommend informing your veterinarian when using this product
- Veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- NASC compliant
- Dogs prone to UT issues
- Crystals and stones
- Urine pH balance
- Bladder health and function