If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
Cardio Pro features Hawthorn Phytosome, a more bioavailable form of this extensively researched herb shown to support blood flow and circulation. Amino acids L-carnitine and L-taurine support a normal heartbeat and oxygen utilization while helping to maintain cholesterol within normal ranges. CoEnzyme Q10 helps strengthen the heart muscle and reduce oxidative stress. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that supports normal blood clotting, tissue repair and normal blood pressure. Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and GLA support circulation and blood flow along with Folate, which is required for red blood cell formation.
With potassium and magnesium, Cardio Pro provides nutrients required for cats and dogs to maintain healthy cardiovascular function throughout every stage of life. Cardio Pro is delivered in a hydrolyzed chicken-liver flavored chew that ensures compliance and is suitable for sensitive diets.
Directions for Use: Dogs: Give 1 chew per 30 lbs of body weight, daily.
If giving more than 1 chew, divide between AM and PM.
Cats: Give ½ chew, daily. Break into smaller pieces for finicky eaters.
CAUTION:If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
CAUTION:Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
For use in cats and dogs only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Phytosome More Bioavailable® is a registered trademark of Indena SpA, Italy.
- Clinical strength formula featuring vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids to support heart health in cats and dogs
- Recommended for animals with prior heart issues, breeds pre-disposed to cardiovascular stress and senior or geriatric pets
- Hawthorn Phytosome supports blood flow, circulation and normal blood pressure, and provides superior bioavailability compared to standard extracts
- Amino Acids L-taurine and L-carnitine support a normal heartbeat, oxygen utilization, energy production, and normal cholesterol levels
- Hydrolyzed chicken liver-flavored chew helps ensure compliance and is suitable for sensitive diets