UT STRENGTH FELINE BITE-SIZED CHEW (60)
Supports urinary tract health in cats prone to stones and crystals.
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
UT Strength Feline supports healthy urinary tract function and is specifically recommended for cats prone to UT issues and crystals. It contains D-Mannose, a naturally occurring simple sugar that removes harmful bacteria through elimination. Its absorbed eight times slower than glucose and is not converted to glycogen or stored in the liver when ingested. D-Mannose goes directly into the bloodstream from the kidneys to the bladder. The bacteria displaced by D-Mannose are responsible for UTIs and other issues. N-acetyl glucosamine (NAG) is a form of glucosamine that supports the production of glycoproteins, which help create a protective barrier against acids and bacteria. GanedenBC30 is a patented, highly-stable probiotic strain that supports digestive health and helps maintain microflora balance in the gut. Cranberry extract helps acidify and deodorize urine. Even fussy eaters love these delicious chicken liver-flavored chews!
Directions for Use: Give 1 chew, 2 times daily.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew (1.5g):
N-Acetyl-Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab) 100 mg
D-Mannose 100 mg
Cranberry Powder 50 mg
Bromelain 50 mg
Corn Silk 30 mg
GanedenBC30® (Bacillus coagulans
GBI-30, 6086) 50 million CFU
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, hydrolyzed chicken liver flavor,
citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract,
safflower oil, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
CAUTION:Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION:If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
CAUTION:Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
CAUTION:An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For use in cats only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
GanedenBC30® is a registered trademark of Kerry Group.
UT Strength has been formulated to support urinary tract health and can be used long term with those animals who are predisposed to UT issues and crystals.
- 60 chicken liver flavored soft chews
- UT Strength Feline can be used long term for those cats that are prone to urinary tract issues or crystals
- Includes D-Mannose to support the growth of healthy bacteria
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine supports the mucosal lining of the urinary tract, which protects against acid and harmful bacteria
- GanadenBC30® supports proper bacteria levels in the small and large bowel, while supporting normal digestion
- Cranberry Extract helps maintain normal urine pH, protect the bladder lining and the urinary tract
- Best results occur when used daily
- We recommend informing your veterinarian when using this product
- Veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- NASC compliant
- Cats prone to UT issues
- Urinary tract health
- Daily maintenance