Buy Online Buy Local
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
Our unique formula features extensively researched ingredients that help your dog remain calm without harmful side effects.Patented Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) and L-Theanine work together to support balanced behavior and a relaxed state of mind. These ingredients have been shown to help reduce stress and unwanted behavior. Composure is made with naturally sourced ingredients in a delicious bite-sized chew that dogs love!
*CanCog TechnologiesStudy "Assessment of Anxiolytic Properties of a Novel Compound in Beagle Dogs with a Noise-Induced Model of Fear and Anxiety"
Directions for Use: Up to 50 lbs: 1 chew daily.
51-100 lbs: 2 chews daily.
Over 100 lbs: 3 chews daily.
Product can be given daily or on an as-needed basis. It is safe to double or triple the dose in times of increased stress.
CAUTION:If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING:For animal use only.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Colostrum Calming Complex® is a registered trademark of FoodScience Corporation.
- 30 chicken liver flavored soft chews
- Composure uses the natural power of colostrum, l-theanine and thiamine to ease nervousness without affecting your dogs personality
- Composure is clinically proven to work within 20-30 minutes and lasts for 4-6 hours
- It is safe to double or triple the dose to achieve the desired state of relaxation
- Composure is recommended for long term, daily use
- L-Theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid that supports a calm state of mind and reduces irritability levels
- Thiamine has been shown to affect the central nervous system-promoting a calm state in anxious animals
- Colostrum Calming Complex supports a naturally calm state and helps manage cognitive function and stress reduction
- The ingredients in Composure do not cause addiction, drowsiness or impaired motor skills- it is not a sedative
- Composure is veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- NASC compliant
- Also available in a liquid. See Composure Max
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Vet and grooming visits
- Holidays and parties
- Routine changes