CANINE PLUS SENIOR MULTIVITAMIN (30)
Canine Plus Senior is recommended for geratric dogs to support heart, liver, brain and eye function as well as physical and mental well-being
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
Canine Plus Senior Multivitamin is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of our mature dogs with a balance of amino acids, fish oil omegas and B vitamins. As dogs age they may experience deficiencies in various nutritional factors. Canine Plus Senior Multivitamin is the perfect way to give your senior friend a well deserved leg up!
Feeding Directions: Under 25 lbs: ……………………….. 1/2 chew daily.
25 - 75 lbs: ……………………………. 1 chew daily.
Over 75 lbs: ………………………….. 2 chews daily.
Guaranteed Analysis Per Chew (3.5 g):
Levels represent minimum values unless otherwise stated:
Moisture (max) 11.0%
Arginine (0.5%) 17.5 mg
Methionine (0.3%) 10 mg
Linoleic Acid (0.57%) 20 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA 32 mg
(an Omega 3 fatty acid from fish oil)
Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA 22 mg
(an Omega 3 fatty acid from fish oil)
Calcium (3.20%) (max 3.52%) 112 mg
Phosphorus (1.60%) (max 1.76%) 56 mg
Potassium (0.29%) 10 mg
Magnesium (0.14%) 5 mg
Iron (857 ppm) 3 mg
Copper (86 ppm) 0.3 mg
Manganese (286 ppm) 1 mg
Zinc (857 ppm) 3 mg
Iodine (14.3 ppm) 0.05 mg
Selenium (3 ppm) 0.01 mg
Vitamin A 1000 IU
Vitamin D3 100 IU
Vitamin E 15 IU
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.24 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.2 mg
Pantothenic Acid 4.8 mg
Niacin 5 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.48 mg
Folic Acid 0.10 mg
Vitamin B12 0.01 mg
*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg
*Inositol 2 mg
*Biotin 0.004 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (calculated): 3371 kcal ME/kg; 12 kcal ME/chew
Ingredients: oat flour, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, rye flour, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable
flavor, arabic gum, calcium carbonate, soy lecithin, fish oil, canola oil, l-ascorbyl-2-
polyhosphate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, dried citrus pulp, coconut oil, water,
vitamin E supplement, l-arginine, vitamin B12 supplement, dl-methionine, ferrous sulfate, sorbic
acid (a preservative), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, magnesium oxide,
mixed tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid (a preservative), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide,
vegetable oil, propionic acid (a preservative), manganese sulfate, inositol,
riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D supplement, vitamin A
supplement, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, potassium chloride,
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Canine Plus Senior Multivitamin is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of our mature dogs with a balance of amino acids, fish oil omegas and B vitamins.
- 30 easy to chew bite sized chews
- Canine Plus provides essential nutrients that are often processed out of ordinary dog foods
- Canine Plus includes a balanced B complex to support mood, memory and normal cognitive health
- Canine Plus Senior includes Omega Fatty Acids for added joint health support
- Includes Biotin for skin elasticity and coat health
- Best results occur when used daily
- Veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- NASC compliant
- Available in a 60 Count as well
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
When to recommend Canine Plus Senior:
- Customers with dogs over the age of 6, or showing signs of aging based on breed and size
- Dogs that have regular health issues
- Customers that are feeding a home made or raw diet
- Customers that have dogs with occasional diarrhea
- Customers looking to add fatty acids to their pets diet