Canine Plus Multivitamin for dogs provides the added nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants that keep active dogs healthy. This updated formula incorporates over 25 nutrients to meet the health needs of dogs including major systems like cardiovascular, brain, liver and immune. The new Canine Plus formula now includes biotin, which promotes moisture and elasticity in the skin and healthy coat growth. Inositol, also known as vitamin B8, has been included to add extra support to the cardiovascular and cognitive systems.
Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids provide support for the skin and coat while also offering the cardiovascular, digestive and nervous systems the nutrients necessary for proper functioning. Formulated with a balance of amino acids, fish oil omegas and B vitamins for added immune system support, these tablets are designed to help maintain the overall physical well-being of your dog, no matter his size, age or breed.
Feeding Directions: Under 25 lbs: ……….. 1/2 tablet daily.
25 - 75 lbs: ……….. 1 tablet daily.
Over 75 lbs: ……….. 2 tablets daily.
Guaranteed Analysis Per Tablet (1.5 g):
Levels represent minimum values unless otherwise stated:
Moisture (max) 4.0%
Methionine (0.7%) 10 mg
Calcium (7.5%) (max 8.3%) 112 mg
Phosphorus (3.7%) (max 4.1%) 56 mg
Potassium (0.7%) 10 mg
Magnesium (0.3%) 5 mg
Iron (2000 ppm) 3 mg
Copper (200 ppm) 0.3 mg
Manganese (667 ppm) 1 mg
Zinc (2000 ppm) 3 mg
Iodine (33 ppm) 0.05 mg
Vitamin A 1000 IU
Vitamin D3 100 IU
Vitamin E 15 IU
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.2 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1 mg
Pantothenic Acid 4 mg
Niacin 5 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.4 mg
Folic Acid 0.08 mg
Vitamin B12 0.008 mg
*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg
*Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA 16 mg
(an Omega 3 fatty acid from fish oil)
*Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA 12 mg
(an Omega 3 fatty acid from fish oil)
*Inositol 2 mg
*Biotin 0.004 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (calculated): 2683 kcal ME/kg; 4 kcal ME/tablet
Ingredients: brewers dried yeast, dicalcium phosphate, fish oil, calcium carbonate,
microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, natural duck flavor, vitamin E
supplement, ascorbic acid, l-arginine, potassium chloride, dl-methionine, magnesium oxide,
zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, d-calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, sodium selenite,
manganese sulfate, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), vitamin A supplement, inositol,
riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, pyridoxine
hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, potassium iodide.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Canine Plus Multivitamin includes 25 balanced ingredients that are not found in most dog foods or ordinary supplements, offering a complete multivitamin option for dogs.
- 90 duck flavored tablets
- Canine Plus provides essential nutrients that are often processed out of ordinary dog foods
- Canine Plus includes Omegas 3 & 6 for skin and coat health as well as added cardiovascular support
- Water and fat soluble vitamins A, C, D and E and, a complete B complex- helps to support general immune system, cardiovascular, and circulatory and mental health
- Canine Plus also supports liver, eye and brain health
- Daily Use provides best results
- Veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- NASC compliant
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
When to recommend Canine Plus:
- Customers that are looking for additional nutritional value for their pets
- Dogs that have daily health issues
- Customers that prefer to feed a raw diet
- Customers that feed lower grade commercial dog foods
- Customers looking for omega fatty acids
- Dogs that have chicken sensitivities