Buy Online Buy Local
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
Directions for Use: Initial: (4-6 weeks)
Give 2 chews per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Give 1 chew per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
CAUTION:If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
CAUTION:Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
GlycOmega is a Trademark of Aroma New Zealand LTD.
- 60 duck flavored soft chews
- Clinically proven to increase hind leg strength by up to 41% in just 4 weeks
- Includes 1000 mg Glucosamine- 1000 mg MSM- 400 mg Chondroitin Sulfate- 600 mg Perna- 100 mg DMG
- Perna is a whole food source of naturally occurring glucosamine, chondroitin, GAGs (glycosaminoglycans) and fatty acids that are all necessary nutrients for joint and cartilage health
- Our formula contains GlycOmega brand Perna canaliculus, a green-lipped mussel from an exclusive New Zealand source
- DMG (N,N-Dimethylglycine) supports energy levels, oxygen utilization and acts as an antioxidant to support joint function
- Best results occur when used regularly
- Veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- NASC compliant
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- For dogs under 30 lbs
- Customers with very active dogs
- Customers that participate in activities with their dogs like dock jumping, agility, flyball, even hunting
- Customers with dogs that may be predisposed to degenerative joint health conditions
- Customers that feed their pets a raw diet
- Customers whos pet may have recently injured or torn an acl
- Customers with dogs over the age of 6 and may be showing signs of joint discomfort
- Customers that run, hike or bike with their dog
- Customers that are purchasing ramps or stairs for their dog