Buy Online Buy Local
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
Directions for Use: Initial: (4-6 Weeks)
Give 2 chews per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Give 1 chew per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
CAUTION:If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
CAUTION:Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in cats only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
GlycOmega is a Trademark of Aroma New Zealand LTD.
- GlycoFlex® Plus is a powerful combination of ingredients that help to cushion joints, rebuild cartilage and alleviate discomfort caused by normal daily activity
- 30 fish flavored soft chews
- Includes 250 mg Glucosamine- 250 mg MSM- 100 mg Chondroitin Sulfate- 200 mg Perna and 50 mg DMG
- Perna is a whole food source of naturally occurring glucosamine, chondroitin, GAGs (glycosaminoglycans) and fatty acids that are all necessary nutrients for joint and cartilage health
- Our formula contains GlycOmega brand Perna canaliculus, a green-lipped mussel from an exclusive New Zealand source
- DMG (N,N-Dimethylglycine) supports energy levels, oxygen utilization and acts as an antioxidant to support joint function.Best results occur when used regularly
- Veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- NASC compliant
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Cats hide joint pain in many ways. Previously social cats that now dont like to be held, played with or picked up may be feeling joint discomfort
- Customers with cats that are overweight
- Customers purchasing low calorie foods for their cats
- Customers who have cats that reached senior stages
- Customers that think their cat may be having joint pain
- Customers that have cats that may not be making it to the litter box
- Customers that are purchasing ramps or stairs for their cats
- Customers that complain of their cat not wanting to play