GI Balance Pro is designed to support digestive tract health, regularity, a healthy immune system, and microbial balance in times of stress or after antibiotic therapy. This chew features 1 billion CFU of a patented version of a specialized lactic acid bacterial strain Bacillus coagulans, called GanedenBC30®. It has been extensively studied for stability, survivability and safety. The non-soluble fiber prebiotic FOS supports the preparation of the gut for colonization and supports regularity.
Feeding Directions: 0-30 lbs: 1 chew daily
31-60 lbs: 2 chews daily
61+ lbs: 3 chews daily
Guaranteed Analysis per Chew (3 g):
Levels represent minimum values unless otherwise stated:
Moisture (max)10.44 %
*FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) 100 mg
*Bacillus coagulans 333,500,000 CFU/gram
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content (calculated): 3533 kcal ME/kg; 11 kcal ME/chew
Ingredients: oat flour, glycerin, brewers dried yeast, rye flour, hydrolyzed natural duck flavor,
arabic gum, canola oil, soy lecithin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract,
dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate,
water, dried citrus pulp, sorbic acid (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid (a preservative), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, vegetable oil.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Promotes immune health, improved digestion, increased energy and healthy skin and coat
- Features patented GanedenBC30 with over 20 published clinical studies and the only Bacillus with FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status
- GanedenBC30 requires no refrigeration and guarantees 1 billion CFUs per chew through the life of the product while the spore-forming probiotic format improves delivery of beneficial bacteria into the gut
- Prebiotic FOS support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract
- Convenient, easy to feed probiotics in a tasty chew