Buy Online Buy Local
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
Directions for Use: Shake well before each use.
Under 25 lbs: Give 1/2 teaspoon daily.
26 - 49 lbs: Give 1 teaspoon daily.
50 - 75 lbs: Give 1.5 teaspoons daily.
76 lbs and over: Give 2 teaspoons daily.
During Times of Increased Stress:
It is safe to double the above amount as
CAUTION:If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs and cats only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Odorless and flavorless liquid
- Composure uses the natural power of colostrum, l-theanine and thiamine to ease nervousness without affecting your dogs personality
- Composure is clinically proven to work within 20-30 minutes and lasts for 4-6 hours
- It is safe to double or triple the dose to achieve the desired state of relaxation
- Composure is recommended for long term, daily use
- L-Theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid that supports a calm state of mind and reduces irritability levels
- Thiamine has been shown to affect the central nervous system-promoting a calm state in anxious animals
- Colostrum Calming Complex supports a naturally calm state and helps manage cognitive function and stress reduction
- The ingredients in Composure do not cause addiction, drowsiness or impaired motor skills- it is not a sedative
- Composure is veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- NASC compliant
- Also available in a soft chew
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- When customers are looking for behavior issue support like- anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity, abnormal urine marking, excessive scratching, trembling or shivering and destructive or aggressive behavior
- Holidays, houseguests or other changes to environment
- Car trips, moving or traveling
- Veterinary or grooming visits
- Boarding or kenneling
- Separation anxiety
- Crowded areas
- Fireworks, thunderstorms
- When customers are purchasing thunder shirts