Renal Essentials maintains kidney function through supporting renal circulation, immune and antioxidant defense system functions, homocysteine balance, normal fluid retention, stress management, liver functions, and normal detoxification. The inclusion of astragalus root powder supports kidney circulation and immune function, while the Chinese herb rehmannia supports kidney and liver function, and is known as the "kidneys own food." Other ingredients like vitamins B1 and B2 support metabolic activity, including the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, supporting proper energy production.
Directions for Use: Give 1 tablet per 30 lbs of body weight, daily. For dogs less than 15 lbs, give 1/2 tablet daily. If giving more than 1 tablet, divide between AM & PM.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
Astragalus Root Powder 120 mg
Rehmannia glutinosa (Root) Extract 100 mg
Nettle (Urtica dioica) Seed Extract 100 mg
Cordyceps sinensis Extract 100 mg
Lecithin 100 mg
L-Arginine 100 mg
N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 50 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 40 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 18 mg
Potassium (Potassium Gluconate) 16.5 mg
Inositol 16 mg
Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) 16 mg
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 8 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 8 mg
Choline 8 mg
Folic Acid 0.30 mg
Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 0.10 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, smoke flavor,
stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
CAUTION:Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION:If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Not to be used in animals experiencing diarrhea.
Renal Essentials maintains kidney function through supporting renal circulation, immune and antioxidant defense system functions, homocysteine balance, stress management, liver functions, and normal detoxification.
- 60 tablets
- Easy to use, weight based dosing
- Includes Astragalus Root for immune support and kidney circulation
- Rehmannia, supports kidney circulation and kidney and liver function
- Nettle Seed helps support balanced fluid retention
- Vitamin B1 and B2 for vital energy production in the kidney while supporting proper fluid retention and detoxification
- Lecithin may help support proper kidney structure and function
- Choline and Inositol support reduced fluid retention
- Best results when used daily
- Recommended for long term daily use
- We recommend informing your veterinarian when using this product
- Veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- NASC compliant
When to recommend to Renal Essentials:
- Customers that have dogs with kidney health issues
- Customers looking for a more natural or non-prescription option for supporting kidney health