If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
Perna is a green-lipped mussel packed with nutrients and a key ingredient in GlycoFlex products. The perna mussel naturally contains glucosamine, chondroitins 4&6, omega fatty acids and 21 essential fatty acids which makes perna truly a superfood. The perna used in GlycoFlex products is the GlycOmega brand perna canaliculus exclusive to VetriScience Laboratories. The nutrients provided from perna also are known to support other systems in the body including sperm motility, vascular system, bladder function, immune system function, and gut health.
Directions for Use: Initial: (4 - 6 Weeks)
Up to 30 lbs: 1 chew daily
31 - 60 lbs: 2 chews daily
61 - 100 lbs: 4 chews daily
101 lbs and over: 5 chews daily
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Up to 30 lbs: 1 chew every other day
31 - 60 lbs: 1 chew daily
61 - 100 lbs: 2 chews daily
101 lbs and over: 3 chews daily
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
CAUTION:If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
CAUTION:Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
GlycOmega is a Trademark of Aroma New Zealand LTD.
- 60 chicken liver flavored soft chews.
- Clinically proven formula
- Includes 750 mg Glucosamine- 500 mg MSM- 600 mg Perna- 100 mg DMG- 10 mg Manganese
- Perna is a whole food source of naturally occurring glucosamine, chondroitin, GAGs (glycosaminoglycans) and fatty acids that are all necessary nutrients for joint and cartilage health.
- Our formula contains GlycOmega brand Perna canaliculus, a green-lipped mussel from an exclusive New Zealand source.
- DMG (N,N-Dimethylglycine) supports energy levels, oxygen utilization and acts as an antioxidant to support joint function.
- Best results occur when used regularly.
- Veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board.
- NASC Compliant
- Manufactured in the USA
- Great for active, high energy dogs breeds
- Recommended preventative care for breeds that are prone to ccl type injuries.
- Athletic or competitive dogs should begin a joint supplement as soon as they begin competing.
- Customers that participate in activities with their dogs like running, hiking, dock jumping, agility, flyball, even hunting.