If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
Shake vigorously before each use. Please read all directions carefully before application.
Spray generously on fur, including legs and stomach and then work into the coat if necessary. Depending on the thickness, type, and length of fur, the spray may require additional rubbing to get the product through the entire coat. Avoid contact with mucus membranes by covering the animals nose, mouth and eyes when applying near the animals head. Use a cloth to apply the product on the animals face. Reapply every 2-3 days or as needed before the animal goes outside. Reapply whenever the animal is thoroughly wet. Safe for daily use, if desired.
Avoid soaking the animal with the spray. Safe for use on puppies and kittens. Keep cap on bottle when not in use. This spray can also be used on the pets bedding and grooming tools. This formula is designed to be non-staining, but we recommend testing it on fabric or other surfaces before use.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
CAUTION:Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
CAUTION:Sensitivities can occur after using any flea or tick prevention program. If your pet shows signs of irritation, rinse them thoroughly, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse again. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
- Easy to use Flea & Tick Repellent
- Natural Brazilian oils prevent fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and flies from detecting the scent that attracts them to your pet
- No gloves necessary
- Vetri Repel is not a chemical based pesticide
- No wait time before kenneling
- Can be applied to beds, harnesses, blankets- anything that your pet or family spend time on or in
- Vetri Repel Spray uses clean, non sticky active ingredients that leave no oily residue on the coat
- Pleasant cinnamon based scent
- Best results occur when used daily
- Recommended for long-term daily use
- Also available in a smaller spray bottle and travel ready wipes
- Veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- NASC compliant
- Customers looking for a natural flea & tick repellent
- Customers that are looking to add to their topical flea and tick protection
- Customers looking for a non pesticide based repellent product
- Customers looking for a product that can be used by both cats and dogs