If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508.
The ingredients in Composure work synergistically to support relaxation without changing your dogs personality or energy levels. The Colostrum Calming Complex BiopeptideBlend supports stress reduction and cognitive function; L-Theanine helps the body produce other amino acids to bring specific neurotransmitters back into balance; and B vitamins (thiamine) affect the central nervous system to help calm anxious animals.
Our ingredients are well researched and recognized for their natural ability to support balanced behavior. When combined in our formula, they provide a calming effect to support a relaxed state without causing drowsiness or impaired motor skills.
Composure is easily administered in a tasty chicken liver flavored soft chew and can be used as a daily supplement or, as needed in stressful situations.
Directions for Use: Up to 50 lbs: 1 chew daily.
51-100 lbs: 2 chews daily.
Over 100 lbs: 3 chews daily.
Product can be given daily or on an as-needed basis. It is safe to double or triple the dose in times of increased stress.
CAUTION:If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING:For animal use only.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Colostrum Calming Complex® is a registered trademark of FoodScience Corporation.
- 30 chicken liver flavored soft chews
- Composure uses the natural power of colostrum, l-theanine and thiamine to ease nervousness without affecting your dogs personality
- Composure is clinically proven to work within 20-30 minutes and lasts for 4-6 hours
- It is safe to double or triple the dose to achieve the desired state of relaxation
- Composure is recommended for long term, daily use
- L-Theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid that supports a calm state of mind and reduces irritability levels
- Thiamine has been shown to affect the central nervous system-promoting a calm state in anxious animals
- Colostrum Calming Complex supports a naturally calm state and helps manage cognitive function and stress reduction
- The ingredients in Composure do not cause addiction, drowsiness or impaired motor skills- it is not a sedative
- Composure is veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- NASC compliant
- Also available in a liquid. See Composure Max
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- When customers are looking for behavior issue support like- anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity, abnormal urine marking, excessive scratching, trembling or shivering and destructive or aggressive behavior
- Car trips, moving or traveling
- Veterinary or grooming visits
- Boarding or kenneling
- Separation anxiety
- Crowded areas
- Fireworks, thunderstorms
- When customers are purchasing thunder shirts